As a developing Trust we are at an exciting time in our journey and due to further increase of pupil numbers we are seeking to appoint dedicated teachers to a range of year groups. We are looking for excellent class room practitioners who are able to work within a team showing enthusiasm, dedication and creativity. As a Trust we strive to ‘Be the Best We Can Be’ for the benefits of all of the pupils in all of our schools.
Applicants should be aware that employment by the Trust means you may be deployed to any of the schools during your employment and that these posts have not been assigned to any particular school at this time.
The successful candidates need to be:
- excellent practitioners
- have high expectations of all children
- have a strong commitment to raising standards whilst also being able to make learning fun
- able to work well as part of a team
- understanding of the needs of all children and supportive of the Thrive approach in supporting children with emotional and behavioural needs.
Within our Trust we can offer you:-
- Enthusiastic children who are motivated and engaged learners.
- A welcoming staff team who work well together and who are committed to the continuing development of the whole school.
- An inclusive environment where every child really does matter.
- Opportunities to work alongside a range of colleagues within an expanding Multi Academy Trust.
- Continuing opportunities to take part in high quality CPD and to develop leadership skills within a supportive staff structure.
Visits to the schools are welcome by prior appointment.
|Applicants should specify whether they have a preference for a Reception / Key Stage 1 / Key Stage 2 post and whether they would like to be considered for the permanent, full time posts or temporary, part time posts.|
To apply for this position email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org